- Fire Testing: Contact us for Fire Testing Certification details.
- Slip-Resistance: Tested to AS ISO 9239.1
- 5 Year Limited Warranty (Contact us for warranty details)
Standard Mat Sizes
OP100ANT – 1000mm
OP200ANT – 2000mm
Note: Custom-sizing is also available
- Edged for loose-laying with grippers to reduce movement of the mat under-foot.
- Supplied with a matting frame in Aluminium/Brass or Stainless-steel.
- Loose, mitred and drilled for screw-fixing.
Birrus Installation Service Available (more details)
For Recess Applications:
- Ensure recess is clean, level and smooth (for gluing in mat the recess will need an engineered screed or skim coat to ensure adhesion).
- Install angles using glue or mechanical fixings.
- Glue in the mat using a contact adhesive or pressure sensitive glue.
- It is advised that the mat be unrolled and allowed to adjust to climate for 8-24 hours.
For Surface Mounted Applications:
- Unroll the mat and roll the edges down, these will relax over time and lay flat.
- Ensure the substrate is clean from dirt and debris.