TACTILES & TACTILE STUDS
Simple, durable and versatile tactile solutions
- Peel & Stick Tactiles – This is a retro-fit Tactile system with no need for trenching out the area or saw cutting, it comes complete with an installation kit.
- Ceramic Tactiles – Designed for tiled areas, our range of Ceramic Tactiles are ideal for use in bathrooms and meet a range of AS/NZS accreditations.
- Tactile Studs – With a full range to meet different flooring requirements, our Tactile Studs are versatile and easy to install on a range of surfaces.
Ensuring that your building and its surroundings are safe and accessible for the visually impaired requires the use of high-quality and durable Tactile Ground Surface Indicators (TGSIs) and tactile studs. Our range of peel-and-stick Tactiles, Ceramic Tactiles and Tactile Studs provide a cost-effective solution to make your building compliant with Australian Public Access Standards.
- Birrus Peel & Stick Tactiles Colour Options – a range of 6 different colours
- No On-tile Branding – our tactiles do not feature a logo or brand name
- Versatile – peel & stick tactiles are engineered for a range of surfaces
- Easy Installation – a retrofit system with no need for trenching out or saw cutting
- Versatile Stud Options – 5 variants for different environments and flooring surfaces
- Durable – tested for harsh Australian weather conditions and they are UV-stabilised